Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Tax season and small changes

Tax season makes me remember my college time counting small change to plan my meals. I'm not getting any tax returns, and I have committed a good amount of money in race registrations and hotel reservations (airfares still to come). I'm getting very good on rushing hotel reservations to save my legs and sleep for nice race starts. 

Two weeks ago I stayed at the Waterfront Beach Resort (http://www.waterfrontresort.com) for the Surf City Marathon, and I just had to literally come down the stairs for the race start. At least in my age and fitness status this really matters for a good race. 


I'm still working to make 2015 a very good year. Writing the blog is one of my resolutions. 

No one's ever achieved financial fitness with a January resolution that's abandoned by February.
Suze Orman


No comments: