Saturday, February 16, 2013

Lent, 2013

"I have seen an angel,
And my penitence now is to survive."

I could not come with something harsher than I have been through, when I realized that my main penitence would be to live and smile.

As a physician, a team leader, a husband and a catholic, I realized that I have been hurting others for not caring for myself.

I will give up on alcohol and Coke, but above all I promised to myself I will take a moment everyday to reflect about my actions, pray, eat and exercise.

I have started my Lent at a working trip, finally swimming again, back to my origins.

I guess I am finding peace in the middle of the mountains of Salt Lake City.

God bless us all.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bon dia! I hope that this Easter weekend brings you many Blessings. I've enjoyed reading your blog. Thanks for sharing. Cheers to YOU***